Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm back. . . .

Last summer I started writing this blog because I needed an outlet to express myself as I transitioned back into the world of being single. It was great. I love writing and enjoyed the positive feedback I received from my adventures (and often misadventures) in dating. And then in December something amazing happened. I began dating this guy (he happens to be the subject of my last post), but I found myself not wanting to share it with the world. I wanted to keep it to myself and savor every moment of this experience with the new person in my life.

Over three months have passed and I am happily in a relationship and ready to return to the world of writing. I'm not sure exactly what form my writing will take or the exact topic of every post but that's ok, right? It is my blog after all. I am looking forward to getting back into writing on a regular basis and hopefully sharing my experiences in an entertaining way.

No comments:

Post a Comment